I listened on a radio today that it is possible for men to experience menopause as well? I listened the very end of the story, so I didn’t get everything. Is this true? Thank you!

Yes, it is very true but not all men experience the symptoms of menopause. Male menopause is called andropause and it begins with hormonal, physiological chemical changes that occur in all men generally between the ages of forty and fifty-five, though it can occur as early as thirty-five or at late as sixty-five. They can also experience symptoms like reduced or increased energy, irritability, and other negative moods, back pain, sleeplessness, headaches, and confusion. It works similar like for women. Some men don’t experience much of a crisis; they just continue living through the first part of their life and the second but others go through a period of great turbulence, but then are redeemed and find a new course and approach for the second passage of their lives.