Hello. I'm 30 year old female and I'm really worried about my sister.
You see, she is only 22 year old and recently has developed some serious health problems.
About three months ago she has lost her menstrual periods. I know that the pregnancy isn’t an option because for two years she is sexually inactive. Please tell me what could be the cause.
She didn’t contact any doctor because she’s hopping it will all turn out well but I'm afraid.
I have read that even menopause can affect women this age! How could this be true? Please tell me- what should we do?

Hello. I have just read your post and it has definitely made me thinking about it. I have come to some conclusions and I will gladly share them with you.
Every woman that experiences these problems thinks that she’s the only one. This isn’t true! The truth is that around one in a hundred women experience the symptoms of early menopause, including young women in their teenage years and early twenties.
There are several possible causes and the most common are thyroid problems, stopping with birth control pills, failure to ovulate, hormonal imbalances and emotional stress. Anyway, what ever is the cause- I suggest you to take your sister to see a gynecologist to determine the right cause.

Does anybody know what i'm goin through?