I Constantly get sick and i don't know why. over the past two days i have had the following symptoms: nausea, vertigo,vomiting, headaches, migraines, tinnitus, pressure in my ears, sounds seem unbearably loud, lights seem extremely bright, and a runny noise. my moter thinks it is connected to my emotions, but i don't think so. Ca you ofter any help?

Hello there,

It is possible that your mother has point there. Often are emotions are leading cause of various conditions we are going through. Dieses are often caused by bad thinking and stressful life style and healed by alternative medicine which is based on a positive thinking.

So if you are experiencing some kind of trauma or you are under large amount of stress try to reduce it in some way. Exercising, for example, can help you to reduce stress and it is also beneficial for your health. My best friend is yoga trainer and I have never say her stressing herself about anything and I am panicking about everything. She is saying that stress is the killer number one and that you must learn how to avoid it. So I will recommend you that you start with some physical activity. 

These symptoms might indicate a leakage of cerebro-spinal fluid into the nose.
I would suggest seeing a doctor.

I have the same symptoms plus hearing loss in my ear. I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease

Hello you sound just like me 5-years ago!. I had a sinus infection that caused all of the above symptoms! I waited so long to see what was wrong I can hear 50% from my right ear now!. Please go see a doctor for a possible sinus infection that effects the inner ear!