I have heavy menstruations. I have pain in lower abdomen, in area where ovaries are, I have nausea all the time, there is acid taste in my mouth and since recently I have pain in my lumbar area of the back. I feel like I have to stay in bad until it pass. I am not sure what to do. Is this lumbar pain connected with menstruation?

Menstrual pain can vary, it may increase or decrease, it may be continuous or not, and it may come on and intensify very suddenly, it can feel like a weighty, pulling sensation, it can radiate to the lumbar, sciatic, pelvic floor, or groin areas, pain may be accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, migraines or fainting. You should try with therapist. Therapists will be providing a gentle manual therapy to areas of your body where we feel tensions. This has been very effective in decreasing pain symptoms; goals of treatment are to restore alignment, balance and mobility to the pelvis, sacrum, thoracic and lumbar spines, the back and hip muscles, connective tissues, and abdomino-pelvic organs.