I have never been sick and I had luck wit doctors. However, since I have hard job, I have problem with low back pain and pain in my legs. I was thinking it is normal since I work hard, but when I quit my job, pain was still there. This made me worried, so I seek for an explanation. Can you tell me more about problem with low back pain and pain in legs, why does it occur?

Pain that you felt in lower back may come from the spine, muscles, nerves, or other structures in that region. However, it may also radiate from other areas like your mid or upper back, a hernia in the groin, or even problem in the testicles or ovaries. Normally, you may feel a variety of symptoms if you have hurt your back in the past. You may have a tingling or burning sensation, a dull aching, or sharp pain, as well as weakness and pain in your legs or feet. I have to tell you it is not necessarily just one event, which actually causes your pain. You may have been doing many things improperly, such as standing, sitting, or lifting for a long time, or simply maybe you have been working too hard during your lifetime. In this case, it is common that one sudden or simple movement, like reaching for something in the shower or bending from your waist, leads to the feeling of pain. The problem you reported is common, because low back and legs are most commonly affected area. This is because the low back supports most of your body’s weight and legs are there as well. You could visit your physician if you cannot stand that pain any more, because he might give you drugs to relieve pain in low back and legs.