I`m 40 years old white male and I think I have suffered mercury poisoning from dental fillings. I feel sick like all the time and sometimes I even vomit. Two nights before I had a slight fever and my hands were shaking. I also feel very tired and my digestion is poor. What to do?

Hi. Don`t know much about mercury poisoning symptoms but you better go to your dentist to remove those silver fillings. Fatigue and poor digestion are symptoms of mercury poisoning. But there are more than 125 known symptoms! Some people can`t move their body because of mercury. That happened to a friend of mine. First he couldn`t move the muscles on his face, then he was like all paralyzed. And that all happened because of his teeth. But, the safest strategy for mercury detoxification is to have faith in body`s natural glutathione pathway. It`s slow, but safe.