Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hi. I had suffered mercury poisoning. My stupid dentist didn`t take care of what he was doing, while removing my silver fillings. His drilling gave me a large one-time exposure of mercury vapor. I just wanted to share my experience and to warn people about mercury dentistry. Safe removal of mercury fillings is very important.

Loading...


Hi. I completely agree with you. I have the same case in my family - mercury dentistry was bad for my brother also. Mercury vapor is very poisonous, because mercury goes into the lungs and bloodstream and then travels to your brain and other organs. Mercury dentistry is a life threat. Whenever you drink or eat, mercury goes on its` journey. In time, breathing from a respirator becomes necessary.
Reply

Loading...

hey guys some researches state that the amaglam restoration contains less mercury than that present in a meal of seafood........ thats y mercury poisoning is v difficult to occur to patients it occurs mainly to the dentist 'and it is rare also' :-)
Reply

Loading...

yes, it is not healthy,and you really met a strange doctor who filled your teeth with those. I always use my clinic in Poland where I have it done as well as other treatment,m y teeth are shiny and white with no . Mercury dentistry isn't the healthiest...
fragiledream
Reply

Loading...

I agree, mercury is not good for your teeth and it shouldn't really be in your filling. Does anyone know how to avoid it? I am curious about it. How do you know if your doctor is using it?
Reply

Loading...