I am a runner for longer period of time and am totally fit and in good shape so I was having this idea of maybe increasing my running tempo for I would like to gain even more physical condition so do I have to increase tempo when I am fully with the existing one?

It mostly depends on your goals I guess so I don’t know what are your plans if you are running some record to achieve and it has something to do with your running results manifested in time than you work on it –increase your running tempo. But generally if you are fit with the existing one than I don’t see why would you increase your tempo especially if you are running just for recreation. I am a regular runner and am in perfect shape and condition and my tempo is quite slow and this is tempo I hang on to for years and still I am in perfect physical form and am not having any idea of changing it especially increasing it. But as I said of you don’t run any record than I don’t think yoy should increase it.