My father has been diagnosed with mestatic melanoma that spread to liver, lungs, stomach, kidney, and prostate. I am so scared and I don’t know what to do, how to help him and what doctor to turn to or trust. I just want my father to keep on living. How should I choose a proper institute that will take good care of him?

I am very sorry about your father. I was also diagnosed with melanoma. It wasn’t metastatic but it was cancer. My co-worker recommended one of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Chicago. What I liked about this center is that they are really see you as an individual and treat you that way. They use a lot of forms of treatment like surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy but also give you spiritual and mental support. You can ask questions about the centers in your area.