Hi, 44 years old and a true patriot, with red, blue and white colored skin. At first, there was that mole on my shoulder, and then the other moles started to appear close to that one. They were also changing color. Naturally, I was highly alerted and went to see a doctor. So, I was diagnosed with melanoma, the skin cancer. Anybody with more info on this multi-color melanoma skin?

Yeah, my brother had a multi-color skin on his head, a so-called patriotic cancer, because the colors of lesion. Know all about it. Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which is treatable when detected early it`s almost always curable in the early stages. My brother has solved his problem with multi-color skin by surgery (stage 1). The treatment options depend on the stage of melanoma, the location and size of the tumor, and a person`s health. It can be treated with surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, or biological therapy. Surgery is the most common method, and it worked on my brother`s problem.