I had read a study that stated that suboxone was much less evasive on the kidneys, especially for a patient who has recently experienced acute kidney failure. After about 4 or 5 rounds of dialisis the kidneys are making an outstanding comeback and if thing continue like this my kideys may soon be normal. But my primary care doctor and my Renal Doctor both agree that as a precausion I should be on suboxone rather than methadone. Could you please let me know your feeling on this and provide me withany solid information (studies etc.) that I could present to the only Dr. in my hosp. that has the authority to write a prescription for suboxone. Thank you very much
James Badolato (617) 874 127
137 Chelsea st
E. Boston Ma. 02128

:O :O I think that the suboxone is a very good thing but methadone is bad and it would eat your teeth and make you gain your weight. I think that suboxone will help you better. most people should take that instead of methodone. :-(