sir i had severe middile  back pain near to spine from one year difficulty swalloing difficulty breathng i had thorasic spine mri cervical spine mri but i found normal and i had endoscopy it found small ulceration but i dnt have the ulcer i had two ct scans nothng is there but middlle back pain shoulder thight ness is very bad it goes when  am sleeping pls sir suggest me what is it.....

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you are having severe back pain.  Is it hurting all the time or only when you try to sleep?  Did the doctors try to figure out whether it could be the muscles of your back?  They can prescribe muscle relaxers and this would relief the pain, if this is what is causing the back pain.  Have you tried pain medication at all, and if so, does it offer any relief at all?  If you have an ulceration at all on your esophagus, this can irritate a nerve that goes to the back.  You may want to ask your doctor about resolving your throat issue.  This could offer relief to your back problem.

thanx for replying i had a endoscopy but nothng is there my pain is relaxing when i am sleeping and again it starts when i woke up docter told that its a fibromyalgia i am getting pain in my middle back when swallong pls sir help me what it is?