i have for five years tremors in my thorasic back areas i get the impresion doctors dont believe me its been driving me mad for 5 years its been non-stop help.

The worst thing that can happen is when you know something is wrong with you and doctors don’t find any explanations for what you are complaining about. I’ve also been there and know what you are talking about.
Have you ever had any injuries of this part of your body some time in the past? If so, then it might be the consequence of hurting some nerve in thorasic back area. What also popped up on my mind is your sleeping position. Maybe you need to change the pillow, I am using the anatomic one and so far I am happy with it, it seems like my pain is lowered since I am using it. Maybe you should try this as well.
Another thing I want to tell you- maybe the pain you feel is just caused by the problem of some of your organs sending a signal to the thoraic spine. A good chiropractor could determine this, maybe this would be the best solution for you as it diagnoses problems associated with body’s muscular, nervous and skeletal system, especially the spine.