I am a 33 year old female, and in the last month and a half , I have had 3 episodes of having blurred vision, unable to see or focus on my work for 5-10 mins, I explained it to maybe my sugars dropping, however I have never had problems with my sugar before. However, this week, I had blurred vision, numbness in my left fingers and tingling in my lips, it lasted for almost a hour and sugar intake didn't seem to help. Earlier in the week I also had pain in my right tricep shoulder pain that felt like a pinched nerve or something musclar- that lasted 3 days- could this be related....what could be costing all this?

In early December 08, virtually overnight and immediately after a plane trip, I developed blurred vision in my right eye only. I've also noticed numbness in my left hand ring finger when I press on it. Also have right shoulder pain, (which I have had before without the other symptoms) Visited opthamologist who could not readily identify cause of blurred vision. Had dye test done and waiting for results.

Possible very mild stroke???

I should have also said that I am 58 yr old male, very good health otherwise. A little overwieght, but very active. Possibly diabetes? Grandmother and aunt were diabetic. If dye tests give no positive answers, then probably an MRI is next.