Hello, I had big problem with milia for years in past. It is been a year since it stopped and now it occurred again. Its little tiny white seed bump hard to squeeze them around my eye area. I get a lot of them. Can someone please help me get rid of them? What is the ussula treatment or best treatment for milia? Isn’t there medication or cream for it?

Hello, I have been using Naturalis Milia Treatment for my persistent milium which refuses to go away despite seeking medical treatment and several skin products. After using this milia treatment for a day, I could see a reduction in size and by the third day, my milia problem was completely healed. I have never felt better. The milia has not as much as reared its ugly head my way again. Take care.

Dear forumers,

I am a victim who threw S$161 on a milia treatment cream by naturalis. I have absolutely no incentive to lie here or to tarnish the company's reputation. Do not believe in their self generating positive posts all over the internet regarding how magical is their product, which led me to believe in. The is no cream to cure milia seeds, i was too naive. Not only there is no imorovement on my milia seed, this cream caused me permanent wrinkles in parts of my face where this cream is applied. My milia seeds has not reduced in size, but looked more obvious after applying the cream as there were wrinkles formed. Please buy this extremely overpriced product at your own risk. i have done my part to warn others of my bad experience.

I also am going through what (ocoloco79) is! Naturalis actually made my milia way worse then what it was. It also formed wrinkles under my eyes. I wish I would have never even tried it on my milia but now it's to late. I have a question for (ocoloco79) - I know it's been years since your post, did you ever find a way to get rid of your milia or even make it less notcable? I would really like to hear from you or anyone else that knows how to deal with this.

Thank you so much for warning us! I was so close to order one myself after reading all great reviews about it. But I wasn't convinced and kept searching until I read your comment. How is your milia and the wrinkles? I hope they've gone away for you especially the wrinkles that the cream created.

I recently bought Naturalis online too for an extorionate amount of money, expecting it to be some kind of miracle cream that would get rid of the milia after just a few days. I've been using it for 3 days now and have seen no improvement whatsoever. In fact, I now have a curious looking red blotch under my eye where I applied the cream. I had all my hopes set on this cream and was fooled by the postive reviews I read online. I'm now starting to feel like I've wasted my money. The label and packaging looks very DIY, like anyone at home with a printer could have made the label, so this also rang some alarm bells. 

Luckily, I haven't developed any new wrinkles like the above poster, but I think I will stop using it from now on just in case. I guess I'll just have to continue living with it and hope that they'll disappear naturally some day :(  

Thank you so much for warning me! I was just about to buy some and appreciate everyone's comments, especially about articles recommending Naturalis, which are probably all written by the company.

In the past the only thing that ever worked for me was Avon's true pore fection mask and they discontinued it. I was beyond upset because milia came right back. I recently went to dermatologist and told him I feel like I am scrubbing my face off with sugar scrub because it is the only thing now that is working. He told me that is basically the only thing you can do for it is use a harsh scrub. :(

Thank you for your response on here. I appreciate your honesty.

Wow. I am heart broken for you ladies that were decieved. I don't know this product but I do hope that you'vecontacted the manufacturer, the bbb, and if plausible, the fda for their false claims.