I'm new here and I was hoping you people could help me out with some honest reviews. Who has tried Xtendlife creams? I am contemplating getting the fay cream and the body lotion for now. For the day cream, how does it feel on your skin? Does it clog your pores if you have acne, and how does it smell? For the body lotion, again what does it feel like and what has it done for your skin? If they are good I might be interested in a few more of their products as well, but I'd like to hear reviews first. 

TIA.

Venus

I have tried the Xtend Life day cream. I bought it not expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised. I have very sensitive skin, and that cream makes my face feel very soft. It is not oily at all, but even in the winter it keeps my face moisturized. I do not do well with fragranced creams of any type and this cream contains all natural ingredients, with suits me fine. I am not completely convinced I am not imagining it, but the cream did seem to help with my wrinkles as well, those fine lines around the lips and eyes. I am 34, by the way.

I am very happy with Xtend Life Age Defying Day Cream. It really plumps my skin up and has it well moisturized as well. I tried the cream because I had read that the company is devoted to taking those ingredients that are known to irritate the skin out of their creams, and I had had problems with numerous other creams, which really irritated my skin, giving me break outs and red cheeks or sometimes dry patches. I am honestly not sure about the anti-aging aspect of this cream, but because I love the way it makes my skin feel I will continue using this cream.

i found this product while looking for creams with natural ingredients too... my skin can't handle parabens and i decided to give it a chance. i like the restorative night cream a lot. it absorbs quickly without leaving a layer of grease. my skin became less dry almost right away and more firm after a couple weeks of usage. no cons about this cream really. i do not really like the way it smells but can live with that, there are worse things. i would warmly recommend this cream to anyone who is looking for a good restorative night cream.... might not 'xtend' my life but does make the years drop off.

I have looked at this in the past and came to the conclusion that I should avoid buying these products. To start with, most of the reviews look commercial in nature, like people are being paid to offer good reviews. Then, the products are expensive. Then, there's so many ingredients in there that I doubt anything is in there in large enough quantities to make a difference. Basically, I do not see how this differs from a lot of other products that I'd place in my skeptical box. There are other products, like active vitamin C serums, that were proven to work and that I have a hell of a lot more faith in.

Yeah, you know, I don't know too much about any of these products. I tend to be pretty sceptical you know? Having said that, yeah, I know some stuff has been proven to work in scientific studies and stuff, so I figure it's not me that needs to have the knowledge, but other people. If something's been tested extensively, I can kinda count on it working, you know? So I'd start there. Look at the stuff actually in these products and in what amounts they are supposed to make a difference to the skin. Use a cream if it checks out, look for something else if not, right? That's my approach anyway.

Take this for what it's worth, here's what I know about Xtend Life:

• The company first sold supplements and later extended into skincare. 
  • A lot of their products are full of natural ingredients that are known to combat wrinkles and promote health.
  • Products cover all your skin care needs, from cleansing to hydrating.
  • They offer a fairly unique money back guarantee, which also indicates they have a lot of confidence in their products. 
  • Not all of their products have a full ingredient list. 

Besides that, I have to say that this seems to be one of those lines that draws followers. Not that this necessarily says much, but the reviews they have are overwhelmingly positive.