One of my relatives told me that I had milia around my eyes. I didn’t even know what they were, but when he told me I became obsessed with their removal (before that, I didn’t even notice that I had them). What is the best treatment for milia?

Milia (also known as superficial keratinous cysts) are little white or yellow spots or pimples created when the dead layer of the skin remains piled up in small pockets at the surface of the skin. The dead skin remains accumulated and piled up and eventually it becomes hard. Milia cannot be squeezed (unlike regular pimple) because there is no way out for the accumulated material - there are no pores. Milia can be found usually around eyes and lips and on the cheeks, but sometimes they appear even at the roof of the mouth. Milia are very often in newborn babies, but adults can have them, too. They usually last for several days, but sometimes the condition can prolong to several months. As for milia treatment, you could try with Naturalis products. Naturalis Purifying Cleanser is used to prepare your face for the treatment, then you remove - exfoliate the dead layers of the skin with Natualis Stimulating Facial Scrub. The next step is adding Milia Treatment to your skin - that is a cream and your skin should suck it completely. In order to avoid possible marks there is also Skin Blemish Treatment. The experiences are mostly positive, but you can always consult your dermatologist for something else.