Hello, I am 33 years old and I would like an advice concerning facial Milia. Honestly, I never thought much of that; I always assumed that it is more or less, something normal. But it seems that it is not so, and I need to know what would be the most effective e Milia treatment. Thanks…

Well, it really is not something that should worry you, but many people, especially women, get rid of those because of the aesthetic reasons. So you can do the same thing. I have a friend who had a similar problem and has been given some natural product and it worked. Although, he said that for a week he looked like he did not sleep for days but after those couple of days, everything was ok.

Milia or superficial keratinous cysts or whiteheads are small and white spots that usually appear around the eyes, sometimes on the cheeks, and on the eyelids. This can appear in all ages from infants to adults, there is no difference. Milia do not respond to the squeezing and picking because they have no pores and they can last for weeks or even months and one of my friends said because she thought this was normal that she had them for years.  

Usually everybody gets rid of the Milia by using naturalis Milia product. It is very easy to do this. First of all clean your face with cleanser such as Naturalis purifying cleanser, than scrub face with an exfoliating scrub and in the end apply Milia treatment thickly on the problem area. I hope this was helpful.