Hi, can you please tell me about Milia treatment that is effective. How long did it take to see some improvements?

Hi, Milia are very common, benign cysts. They can occur at any age and present keratin-filled cysts. Primary milia are seen in infants and children. Next stage includes appeareance of blisters and dermoabrasion, this is called secondary milia. Damaged pilosebaceous follicle develop in milia later or when the dead layer of the skin remains stacked, forming a cyst on the skin. There are good cosmetic products for exfoliation, but I believe that laser is the most effective way to treat milia. It is fast, safe and without blood, you get rid of milia instantly, but it is the most expensive treatment .

Hello veltre,

Since sumlin has already answered your question I would just like to add that my sister in law did the laser treatment and that she was very satisfied with the results. She had milia problem for years and when she finally visited dermatologist she has told her that the laser treatment is the best option so she agreed.

She is satisfied and the reoccurrence of the milia didn’t follow although the doctor said there is no guarantee.

One of her friends had the same problem but she doesn’t have that sensitive skin like my sister in law and she got rid of the milia by using natural milia treatment. This is something that you apply directly on milia seeds and in a few days you should be fine.