Hi, I have stretch marks after birth giving, and I need some efficient cream to get rid of them. What is the best against stretch marks?

Hi, I have used Vichy anti-stretch and I was very satisfied with it. As stretch marks are common in areas on thighs, butt, breasts and often visible they present an esthetical problem. Try to avoid rapid weight gain or loss, because as skin stretches and diminishes the stretch marks are left. For children sudden growth height wise can leave stretch marks and pregnancy as the major cause. You can apply a cream or more efficient method dermatological administered treatment. Laser therapy of aggressive microdermabrasion treatment and your marks will be gone forever.

Just something I must share with everyone affected out there. I am 6 months pregnant now with myfirst child. I still remembered the first time I noticed my stretch marks during my 3rd month pregnancy. Iwas very worried. So I started using several stretch mark treatment products. Unfortunately none of them worked. Mystretch marks on my abdomen were getting worse by the day. Then one of her colleague suggested a product called Jojo E. (You can purchase this product; online at www.stretchmarktreatment.net). At first I hesitant to pay for this product as I was afraid it would not work, just like the earlier products.

But when I checked the ingredients of this product from their website, I changed my mind and wanted to give it a try. This is because this product uses 100% active plant extracts Jojoba oil, natural Vitamin E, safflower oil and grape seed oil. She googled and it was apparent that Jojoba oil that is rich in Essential Fatty Acids will help to repair and regenerate your new skin cells.

In fact, another reason why i'm using Jojo E Oil is because it contains only 100% natural ingredients with no chemicals that can change the texture and colour of your skin. Another plus point is that Jojo E is also non allergic!

After about 1 month using this Jojo E oil, the stretch marks on the abdomen began to fade out. It becomes lighter and less noticeable. I can see the difference on my skin now. No new stretch marks have developed since then.

I therefore would like to recommend this product to anyone affected by stretch marks. Even though I cannot promise whether it will work for every person, it is definitely worth a try. Well if you check their website, they have a very special promotion now. They will give you 2 more special products for FREE. Get it now before it’s too late, it should work for you too. For the details about Jojo E, you can visit their website at www.stretchmarktreatment.net.