Hi, I am 19 years old, and I need an advice how to clean my face. It is full of milia and blackheads, and it seams that regular soap cannot remove them. What should I do?

Hi, I have the same problem. Milia appeared around my eyes, and blackheads are mostly located on my nose. I washed my face with soap every morning and evening, but milia and blackheads kept appearing. Then I decided to try something more aggressive than soap and I bought a peel-off mask. It the best thing I ever used for blackheads! You put it on your face, let it dry and peel it off along with all dirt from skin. Use it twice a week, and you’ll notice the results. I also use a natural mask from egg whites and lemon. Milia are often caused by overexposure to the sun, and blackheads are caused by blocking of hair follicles with oil and dead skin cells.