Hey, 

I've noticed that almost every time I eat--mostly eating carbs or sugar (not exactly sure)-- my cheeks around the lower part of my lip tend to get pufffy/ swollen. It's is not that noticeable but I can sure feel something wrong--especially the bitter/sour/kind of sweet taste that comes with it--almost like if you had just eaten hot sauce or something. However, my mouth isnt dry--its almost always producing, what i believe to be, a good amount of saliva. 

I can usually just wait for the "swelling" to go down, or by drinking a lot of water and eating fruits. 

Any ideas? :) Thank you 

i have to   sour/sweet taste after eating and i go crezy about it what i shoul do help me please

plus i dont have any taste

I have the same type of problem I think my saliva glands may be infected with something but 3 ear nose and throat doctors and they do very little other then check for cancer or send me away . If I find an answer I will let you know .