I got sweet taste in mouth, sometimes whole day, sometimes 2 day's nothing. I'm same weight for 15 years, 74kg, height 175cm, 35 years old.
That show up just like that in last month or little more.
No matter how much I eat or what I eat, how much water I drink.. nothing matter. I didn't loose or get anything in weight, I don't drink more water then usual, I don't have any stomach pain.
Only thing I noticed when I eat too much that sweet taste gone for day or something and come back when I'm very hungry. There is no matter which part of day sweet taste can show up.
I'm eating one meal every day in restaurants, can be that problem? some bad or old food or something?

Anyone got similar symptoms?

thank you in advance for help!

That's really strange and the best thing I can think that would cause a sweet taste in your mouth would be that you may have some nerve damage on your tongue or something along those lines. If you don't have any other symptoms then I don't think it's anything to be concerned about since you said you talked to your doctor about it already. Does anyone else have this issue?

I am so glad to hear this. I have been having the same symptoms I have tried to keep up with it to see if i could pinpoint what i was doing at the time but it happens at varies.  I have also takled to my Dr. and he said he hadn't heard of this. any info would be appreciated.