I found out I was pregnant whilst on birth control pills but went on to lose that baby at 7.5 weeks, they suspected it may be a molar but pathology came back and my hcg levels went down to 3.9 so they said that I was in the clear. When leaving the hospital the nurse said that it was fine to try again and didn't really have to wait for a period. So I am now nearly 5 weeks pregnant and last week at 4 weeks I found I had a little pinkish blood loss followed by a couple of days of light brown spotting and a little back pain. so phoned the hospital and they told me to come down for a blood test which came back at 700, they advised me that they thought it could be a molar and to go back down the following day. They did a scan but could see nothing (which was good news reallyat this stage). The consultant advised that she did not think that I had chance to ovulate however I had taken an ov test and it came positive 16/10/06 and all the dates tie in. I have subsequently had hcg tests every 2 days and they have come back at 1691 and 3132. I have no bleeding at all now and it only lasted for a few days around 12 dpo. I am going for a scan on Tuesday and hopefully this should show a gestation sac as I will be at exactly 5 weeks. Has anyone else had anything similar as I am really nervous and hope I dont have to go throught the same as last month..

I am in the same situation, I have miscarried on 11/26/06 and I believe that I am pregnant again, I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. This would have been my 2nd miscarriage.