I found out i was pregnant in july 2010, in aug i found out it was a molar pregnancy. In november 2010 i found out i was pregnant again. I saw a healthy heartbeat at 71/2 weeks. at about 12 weeks in january 2011 i began to bleed and went to the ED and saw no heartbeat. I was wondering if anyone knows how long i should wait before trying again?

Hi! I'm sorry to hear your story. Maybe you could try to have genetic counseling prior to conceiving again. If you've previously had a molar pregnancy without complications, your risk of having another molar pregnancy are about 1-2%. Have you already talked to your doctor about this? What's his advice?

hi i had a molar pregancy in march of  last year i found out when i had just hit my third month and i started bleeding really bad. so i went to the hospital and found out that i had a molar pregancy but i had to wait a year before we could start trying again. we got released in febuary to start again and i am still not pregant. does anyone no if this is caused from the molar pregancy or if i need to talk to my doctor. i am just worried because when i got pregant the first time it happened really fast.

DeedraP it shouldnt be from the molar preg..i recently had one and the doc said theres only a 1-2% chance that i'd have a molar preg again and the chance increases after the age of 35