Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place lol. 

2 weeks ago I did 4 home pregnancy tests (2 Asda's and 2 Clearblue). All 4 of them came back positive. Both the clearblue tests came back 2-3 weeks. I started bleeding a little bit, (like spotting), I panicked and asked my mum and sister about it. They both said it was normal. The next day I went to the doctor and she felt my belly and did some other checks. At the time I was bleeding a little bit more and she told me to just keep an eye on it. 2 days later the bleeding got a little bit worse and I went to hospital for blood tests to check my Hcg levels. The bleeding got worse and I noticed tiny little blood clots. I went back into hospital on Friday for another blood test to compare  both results, I got told my last blood test results and they were extremely low and that it isn't looking good. The bleeding got worse and I had some cramping. I got a phone call on the Monday from my Midwife and she said my hcg levels had decreased and I shouldn't go in for an ultrasound on Tuesday (The Midwife booked me in for one for Tuesday.) She said I had a miscarriage. I stopped bleeding after a week of bleeding (The same amount of time I have usually have periods for). The bleeding was just like a regular period for me (I have heavy bleeding when on my period normally). My question is could it have been a miscarriage because my pregnancy symptoms seem to be getting a lot more real. I'm so confused. Thank you in advance. :/