this suck. i am three months late for my period. i have all the pregnant syptoms and when i took the preg. test, it was negative, i took the second and it came out with one pink line and a white, blank line. it looks like this. it ismoving across pink than it stop to make a white line. than it continue pink and made the red line and continue pink. is that white line consider positive? no clue. the intruction said it could be any shade of color but it has to have two line. which it did, but white and red. Clue Less.

I can only suggest that you take another test, or better yet go to a doctor for a blood test as that is 100% accurate

I am studying medicine and from what I have basically learnt to date this could mean a positive result. Most tests state that any second line, no matter how faint indicates a positive result on that test. Considering you are three months late, it is really important you go to the doctor, explain that your urine test was not clearly negative and then you can have a blood test which will give you an entirely accurate result. That way you can make any decisions you need to. It's better to know and deal with the truth then stress about what ifs. I wish you the very best of luck either way

I have also done pregnancy tests, but when reading those instructions, it clearly states that if you are more than a month or two months pregnant, the result may get fainter as the hormones in your urine are less obvious in later states of pregnancy.
The blood test would be very clear however because the hormones in your blood multiply larger each day of pregnancy.
This test was sadly how my sister was diagnosed as losing her pregnancy, as the second blood test had fewer pregnancy hormones than her first.

What were the results??? We're you preg? Because my test yesterday did the same thing to me