I had a medical abortion on october 24, 2009. I started the ring within 2 weeks after the procedure but I had to remove it another two weeks later beacuse of a bad vaginal and urinary tract infection. Once I received the medication for the infection a week later I inserted the ring again. I did resume sexual activity upon clearing the infections and use the morning after pill the first week I inserted the ring. I removed the ring three days again and still had not a period. Is my hormones normal after the medical abortion.

From what I've heard a medical abortion does affect the normality of you hormones and I am sure the ring does as well, most forms of birth control do...I personally would wait a few more days and if your period still does not show, make sure you contact you dr. I hoped that helped best of luck