hi ,started heavy bleeding yesterday with an odd clot in it. Last night felt was wetting self but was blood, had urge to push as though needed to get something out . for about two weeks prior to this terrible sore boobs have done number of pregnancy tests and are all negative. still terrible bleeding this morning but not as wierd feeling down below no more

Actually honey, IF this is still happening tommorrow I want you to call your doctor and ask to see him/her! This COULD be a miscarriage, OR worse and Etopic Pregnancy! When was you rlast period and hwen did you have unprotected sex? Also how old are you? And have you been regular!?

Yestarday the very same thing happeded to me and I just assumed it was my period, luckily I had a doctors appoinment set to get a check up, other wise I probably would have just stayed home. Anyways I began bleeding uncontrolably, and the blood even went through my pants. My doctor checked me out and said you are having a miscarrieage. It was a huge shock to me because I had been taking pregnancy test since the day of my first missed period and each of them came out negative. However my instincts had been telling me that I was pregnant but the test and the doctors had been saying other wise so I just decided that they knew more than me. Anyways my doctor had me sent to the ER and there >:( they checked me out and told me I was 6 weeks pregnant and definately going through a miscarriage. Needless to say I lost the baby. Now I am at home recovering. Since the surgical procedure that they had to perform on me Called a (D and C which is short of another long word.) the blood clots have totally gone away, and the bleading has slowed down and looks like a regular period. IF ANYONE ELSE EVER EXPERIENCES THIS PLEASE GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEY TOLD ME I COULD HAVE BLED TO DEATH AND OF COURSE I LOST THE BABY THAT I WANTED AND TRIED SO HARD FOR. As you can see I still haven't gotten over it emotionally.

I've been going through the same thing now. I get ovarian cysts a lot and my periods are extremely irregular but this month I got my period 15 days after my last one. It wasn't a normal period it was just like random blood coming out so I put a tampon in than went on with my day. Went to change it nothing so I ignored it but I came back 2 days later but just lighter n brown. I took a pregnancy test it came out negative than went to see my doctor he did and test and a blood test and I'm sill waiting on it. My breasts are so sor I'm so hungry and my emotions are out of Wack. Pleasssseee hellppp me :'(

did you ever find out what happened to you? i am going through that right now

What was your diagnosis

Ok so i missed my period for December but I just recently started bleeding January 11th before i was bleeding I took pregnancy tests they we're all negative what should I do I am bleeding through my pads