I am 21 years old and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. Last April we found out we were pregnant and I was so happy. I want a family more than anything. But at 6 1/2 weeks I started bleeding and I knew I had lost it. I could feel I lost it. We went to the hospital and they did an ultrasound that confirmed we had lost the baby. I was and am still devistated. It's so hard when you felt the things your body was doing and you heard the heart beat and saw your tiny little baby on a screen. I felt like it was a girl so we named her Maddison.

We have been trying since than with ovulation tests but still nothing. I have a horrible feeling I can't have or carry kids. My sister just had her second child, which she conceived the first month she tried. And my brother has his second on the way. His first isn't even a year old yet. Why is it that everyone else has such and easy time with it.

I feel so torn up. Some days i'll be fine and can even watch tv with births in it where the mother gets to see her baby for the first time and she cries and her husband kisses her and it's a moment of pure joy. But most days I wouldn't dare even thinking of it. I'm sad, angry, scarred, frustrated and so depressed. I never used to be a sensitive person but after that I cry when my husband buys the wrong kind of soup. I don't like taking medication but does anyone know of anything to help ease this pain? Or answer the question of it being normal or not that I still havn't conceived?

Good morning Scotlan, listen hon, many first pregnancies sadly result in a miscarraige, which obviously leave mom/dad devestated. All of those emotions that you are feeling are normal and is part of your healing. There is nothing that says that you can not conceive again, but because you are so emotionally distraught, you are putting a period to this yourself. Don't do that, let mother nature do her thing.
Each time you and your husband get intimate, try not to concentrate on conception, the mind has a tricky way sometimes.

Some women get pregnant right away and some take more time, but you'll get there i'm sure. Right now your focus is on having a baby, and i get that, but please relax a little bit and direct your attention to something else. Every female in my family lost their first baby, every one. I went on to have 5, my daughter has 3 boys, and my second daughter is fine with her son, she doesn't want any more. My mom lost her first as well as my grandmother. I agree with you about taking meds but you may need just a little help with an antidepressant.
Just for a short time until you are able to refocus and not be so distraught. If you can do it on your own, that is obviously better of course. Maybe you can look into a support group. There are many women in your shoes that just "need to talk" to other women like you. It is soothing and it helps to know that you are not the only one that this is happening to.

But for now, just know that everything you feel is normal, but you really shouldn't let it carry on to much longer. You could actually push yourself into a deep depression and find that you can't get out. See your doctor and have a complete checkup, clear the slate once and for all, then start all over. I know your day will come, please be kind to yourself.

I deleted your other post because it was very similiar to this one. We try not to clog up the forum with double post, it's okay we can work with this post of yours. You will see my reply right above this one.