Hello! Is there anybody who could help me and explain to me what exactly Moriphine is and why it is abused? Thx in advance!

Morphine is abused because when it is injected intravenously, it can produce intense euphoria and a general state of well-being and relaxation. Morphine is naturally occurring substance in the opium poppy, Papaver Somniferous. In medicine, it is used as narcotic analgesic, and its primary clinical use is in the management of moderately severe and severe pain. But it is often abused for the reasons I mentioned above. Morphine is highly addictive and both physical and psychological dependence can rapidly develop. Here are some of the effect Morphine produces: suppression the sensation of and emotional response to pain; euphoria; drowsiness, lethargy, relaxation; difficulty in concentrating; decreased physical activity in some users and increased physical activity in others; mild anxiety or fear; pupillary constriction, blurred vision, impaired night vision, suppression of cough reflex, slightly reduced respiratory rate, nausea and vomiting; constipation; loss of appetite; decreased gastric motility. In case you were offered to try or something I would say only this: stay away!!!!