Hi. I`m only 30 and I have lost most of my natural teeth. Last week I`ve had an immediate partial dentures put in and would like to say that I`m really happy with my new teeth. They cost much but I think it`s worth it. Sure, conventional denture is more accurate, but with immediate denture it is easier to duplicate your natural teeth.

Hi. I`m 35 years old and I love my immediate dentures. I speak with no problem and chew as well. My gums healed in no time and I can smile again. I still can`t eat meat and some other hard foods, like apples. But, my dentist says I`ll be fine. A friend told me that I was lucky, because some people are simply not good candidates for an immediate denture. Maybe it`s because of some oral problems or something like that.

AT 30 IT WAS HARD TO EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING ALL YOUR TEETH PULLED. I HAVE REALLY HAD NO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE IMMEDIATE DENTURE ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK I AM NOT ABLE TO EAT WITH THEM YET BUT I FIGURE IT WILL TAKE TIME. I FIND THAT TALKING WITH THEM WAS EASIER BUT I SOUND DIFFERENT TO MYSELF. IN THE LONG RUN IT WAS WELL WORTH IT.