A year ago I started feeling slamming episodes of fatigue. I felt creepy feelings in my head, acid sinus drainage, jaw pressure, and blurred vision. My doctor ruled out diabetes, hypoglycemia, pernicious anemia, and thyroid. These symptoms continued with added symptoms of electrical impulses going down my head, into my neck, into my shoulders, and then into my back. I also felt numbness in my face and weird trembling in my gut. When my bp got high, I was diagnosed with htn. Sometimes it was hard to walk due to numbness and cramping in my calf. I do not smoke, drink rarely, and have a high stress job. Recently I have noticed that I have somewhat of a sensitivity to processed foods and gluten. Increased symptoms are weird tingly feelings around my abdomen. Sometimes I feel really cold in those parts of my body. I do notice that stress can bring on a whole battery of these symptoms infusing my head with acidly sinus drainage, nauseua, fatigue, hypersensitivity to light and sound and blurred vision with sore eyes. This then moves down into my body causing chills , intestinal reactions, and headaches. I am being referred to a neurologist later this month. My doctor says I have either MS, fibromyalgia, or chronic fatigue. I think that the sinus reaction is unusual to any of these diagnoses. I feel like a weird bug when I tell what I am feeling. Three doctors so far are perplexed. I am a fighter. I work with kids.. I do not let these symptoms rule me. What is frustrating is that so far, nobody knows what is wrong. If anyone else has symptoms like mine, I would love to hear from you. Thanks! Oh I am female in my early 60s Karen

Have you been tested for Lyme Disease?  If not, you should be-

Reason