I have developed a Soar Throat and Then I Started to go Dizzy and had Cold and Hot Sweats, I then had Constant Headache along with all of the rest I have just said. My Throat is the Main Concern as it is Severly Swollen and I cant Breath or Speak Properly. My Breathing isnt the main Concern either as it is not that bad, but my Throat has White Bits all over the sides an back an it even Hurts to Drink. I thought it may be Tonsillitis from What I have Read on Here. But anyone got any other Answers or Advice %-) Thankyou

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! Im Sorta Scared :-(

Well,

Tonsillitis is an infection of your tonsils and it can affect your body in many ways but I am not sure if it can cause you to have hot and cold sweats. However the changes in the voice and the problems with breathing are defiantly symptoms of tonsillitis. The fact is that you will be able to treat this condition with antibiotics but in more severe cases you might even need a surgery to remove the tonsils from your throat. Have you used any remedies for this condition? I know that people try to gargle salty water to clear the infections in the throat. Ginger and honey will be helpful with the soreness in the throat.

Good luck,

Karel