Hi, I felt something was wrong with me, so I went to a doctor. He sent me to a blood test, and it turned out that I had some unusual levels of enzymes in my blood. It was related with my pain. Did anyone have the same experience?

Hi, I had a very similar experience! Rheumatic disease damaged my muscles. I wouldn’t find out what was wrong with me if I didn’t do a blood test a year ago. A doctor explained me that certain enzymes were released to my blood due to rheumatic disorder. This test is called CPK, Creatine Kinase or CK Test, because CPK is a type of protein called an enzyme. It is good not only for diagnosing, but for measuring muscle damage and improvement. It can also show how effective is the drug that patient uses, and how much it reduced the inflammation. When muscle is damaged, the cells open and relief CPK into the blood.