Hi everybody. I am not sure if I have FMS or something else is going on. It started with a feeling of numbness in my leg and arm, and then continued with a non stop muscle twitches in my arms and legs. This week I started having soreness over all my arms and legs, and they also feel very fatigued. Is anyone out there twitching as a result of FMS?? Could something else be a reason?? Whom should I see??
Thanks

I do get twitching in certain muscles. Sometimes my arms or legs just, and sometimes they really twitch. But, what is certain is the pain - it is endless. I’ve had this a year now, and it seems that it was triggered by a pnuemonia. But, even after taking many meds, until I went to a rhuemetologist, there was no improvement. He prescribed right meds and right exercises and now I can feel that I’m getting better every single minute. I think you should see yours too – rhuemetologist is the best person to fix that problem. Good luck.