While getting undressed, I took off my bra and felt that my right breast was hurting.  I went to the calender to count the days to my next period. Both breasts get tender monthly. It is close to starting. With my bra off the weight of my breast feels like it ads to the pain. Comparing them in the mirror. I can see my veins in the right one are brighter than the left one. But when comparing with my hands, the outer right side ofmy right breast is noticably harder. About 2inches by 2 inches. I put my bra back on and it feels better. No pain like this before....

Any ideas.  I havnt any insurance, or a GP.

You most likely have some dislocated and / or pinched one or more nerves in your mid-back and they would need to be reset and soonest.

I know as I am a healer in nova scotia canada.   I had many cases like yours and it is all about dislocated and / or pinched nerves in your back.