I am 32 years old and am having stabbing pains in my left breast. Sometimes it happens on it's own and sometimes it happens when my breast is bumped or touched. I was trying to feel if there was a lump and when I touched a certain area it was so painful I can't force myself to try again to see if there is a lump. I have never had this kind of pain before either before, during or after my cycle. It's been painful now for about 2 days and it seemed to have come on suddenly. Should I wait to see if it goes away or do I call and make an appointment with my OB GYN?

see you doctor as soon as possible...

Make an appt just to be on the saf side

If you are still having that pain, you might consider not wearing the underwire and push-up type bras as they are well known to cause pain and breast cancer.

You should also believe that you have pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid & upper back ares and they need to be reset soonest. I know as I have been a healer for 14+ years.