I'm a 26 year old female going through a lot!!!  I'm currently in the process of moving out of state and suffering from anxiety attacks.  My doctor prescribe an anxiety med and a muscle relaxer.  I take only as needed, which luckily is not very often.  Lately, I've noticed a pressure in between my shoulder blades.  My right arm is heavy as if it has gone through an intense workout and I get occasional tingling/numbness in some of my fingers and elbow.  I also get a throbbing around my right ear and can feel the tension in my head.  I also sometimes feel "dazed and confused" and slightly dizzy.  Could I have a pinched nerve or a herniated disc in my neck or back?  I'm going to the doctor at the end of the week, but I'm trying to find out as much as I can before I go.  Thanks anyone for the info!

Hi, i had the same exact symptoms as you are having several years ago. After going to an orthopedic surgeon and series of x-rays and MRI, it was discovered i had a bulging disc in my neck that was pressing down on a nerve. The minor procedure (cant even call it surgery) was that they injected some medicine (maybe anti inflammatory) to the bulge directly using a very long needle that went into my neck. After about 4 weeks, the bulge went down, and the symptoms eventually disappeared. So hopefully your doctor will refer you to a specialist like mine did and they can find out the cause for you and get it fixed. With the anxiety, take your meds as needed just like i do, i have those too so we have a lot in common. Best wishes :)

Thank you for the quick response! Did you ever experience any lower back or leg issues? Sometimes my right leg tingles as well, so I'm not sure if what's going on is lower in my back or what, but something is definetly not right with my neck/back especially since all of this is contained to just my right side. Thank you again for your feedback!

yes i did,the tingling and numbness used to go down my leg. Because i had a bad back, i thought it was the back but wasnt, it was the bulge in my neck causing all the crazy symptoms. Something must be pressing down on one of your nerves, hope they can find it and give you some relief soon.

From what you are describing, you have pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid, upper back areas and also the back of your neck. If you wish relief, those nerves need to be reset soonest. I know as I have been a Healer for 14+ years.

You should see a specialist in this field to do this.

Good Luck