For about three weeks I have a stabbing pain through my right breast right through to my back .  It gets worse if I use my right arm too much .  I have had a mammogram came back clear and an ultrasound that only showed small cyst . I need to know what else this could be because it really is very painful

Hi Adrieoc

Breast cysts or changes can be for various reasons, from medication to health conditions like thyroid problems. Suggest you visit a doctor who can examine you for reasons other than already investigated. Generally the family doctor or physician should be able to guide to proper specialist.

Aushi

Pain that shots through your body on to your back means that you have one or multiple nerves in your back area that are either pinched or dislocated and they would need to get resetted. Too bad that you do not live near me as I would fix this in about half an hour and the pain would be gone.