I am a 53 yr old female. I had a complete hysterectomy at 24.
For the last 6 mos or so, I get this sharp pain behind my left breast that radiates from top to bottom. After the pain subsides my breast is tender/sore to the touch. It comes and goes at different times. Doesn't matter if I'm active or sitting around. The pain last from a few seconds to 3/4 minutes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have insurance. So seeing a doctor for something that could be nothen isn't an option.
Again thank you

I really suggest you see the doctor for this one. Sharp pain in the breast area could indicate cancer or a cyst, generally one that needs to be drained of liquid. Even if you do find it's nothing, your symptoms are severe enough to see a doctor.

I am 59 years old and having this sudden sharp burning pain (right breast) lasting a few seconds. Your description is the same as I am having! It is on the outside of my breast, from the edge to the nipple. I too would appreciate any and all help.

It would seem that you both have dislocated and / or pinched one or more nerves in your mid-back and they would need to be reset and soonest.

I know as I am a healer in nova scotia canada.   I had many cases like this and it is all about dislocated and / or pinched nerves in your back.

I'm 59 with both breast burning and aching. Is this normal after 14 years of having a full hysterectomy. I had my annual mammogram in April 2017 that was normal. But I have very large breast