Okay, I have been doing some research but I haven't found anyone in the same situation as me just yet. I'll give yall enough information as possible, but I'm starting to get scared!

Last Sunday (March 10, 2013) I was in a small wreck that cause a bit of neck pain on my right side.. I was fine after a day or two. About 3 days after the wreck (Wednesday March 13) I took off my bra after work to take a nap and immediately I got a sharp shooting pain in my right breast. It wasn't like a pulled muscle feeling or like someone squeezing it too hard, it was hard to explain. It felt like it was deep under my tissue or possible connected to my nipple.

I just associated it with the accident, but seeing as the accident was so miniscule, and its been almost a week and pthe pain hasn't subsided whatsoever, I was wondering what could be causing it? The pain happens to be increasing slightly rather than decreasing.

At first it only hurt when I had my bra off and there was no support, but now it's gotten to the point where if I move funny or if it jiggles it send a sharp shooting pain. I don't believe it has anything to do with PMS.. What could it be??

I should probably go to a doctor but I am a poor 22 year old college student! Hah! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Do you have a nurse at your college? The colleges that do have a nurse on campus usually don't charge anything for these types of things. If you do need to see a doctor, the nurse will help you find a good quality place that fits your budget.

Not quite what you were looking for, but I hope it is of some use/helps a little bit.

It would seem that it was caused from the accident. The shock dislocated and / or pinched one or more nerves in your mid-back and they would need to be reset and soonest. I know as I am a healer in nova scotia canada. I had many cases like this and it is all about dislocated and / or pinched nerves.