I am 27 years old and I have recently been experiencing some slight pains underneath my right breast only. It does not hurt anywhere on the breast, just underneath it. I mostly notice it when I am sitting straight up, like when I am eating at a restaurant. It does not hurt when I am laying down at night and it is not a sharp pain, more of a discomfort. The past few days however I have woken up with a pain in my back that goes away after I am up and moving for a few minutes. Whether that is related or not I don't know. It also has moved a little more towards my armpit sometimes but only every once in a while does it hurt there. The breast pain has been going on for a month or so now, and has not gotten any worse (yet) nor has it moved to my other breast. I do self-exams and nothing seems unusual, no lumps or anything like that. I am a larger woman with larger breasts (DDD) so I can expect a little discomfort sometimes. Any suggestions as to what it could be? I do drink a lot of caffeine sometimes, maybe that is why? There is no history of breast cancer in my family but I am really worried. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I plan to get it checked out after I go on vacation next month.

Most likely that you are wearing the wrong type and size bra and that you slouch often and if not, all the time as your breasts are very heavy.   The fact that you slouch, is the cause of your pain.   This pain is most likely from your back which means that you have some dislocated and / or pinched nerves and they must be reaset.

Very few healers who are capable the give relief and they are all in Canada.   I am the only one in 4 provinces in Canada who has that knowledge and it is a pitty that there isn't more.

You might want to see a massage therapist for some relief but do not expect miracles.

Good luck