For the past few years I have been struggling with odd neurological symptoms that no one can diagnose... I have muscle spasms daily, muscle weakness, and I have even loss muscle mass. I now have issues with my hips and shoulders dislocating even if I dont do anything but stand up or take off my jacket. My mom thinks I may have MS, but none of the doctors will test me because of my age. There are clear signs that something is wrong, but the only answers i ever get is I dont know, or everything is normal. It is pissing me off, and really taking a toll on me physically, mentally, adn emotionally. does anyone have an insight to what I may have, how I can deal with it, and/or what I can or should do? im at the end of my ropes and wondering how much longer I can deal with all of this.

hey littlebit,

just a few questions have you been tested for lymes disease, have you ever had a fever associated with this and have you traveled out of the country especially to tropical places or africa?

I have not been tested for lymes disease that I know of, but I have had fevers, which is highly uncommon for me,(I've had double ear infection, strep throat and pneumonia all at the same time and had no fever) but when i went to the ER (fever was 104.0) they couldnt find a cause. this along with all the muscle stuff has been going on and off. I have never traveled out of the country or been anywhere tropical. Granted, I do live in Florida if that means anything.