What is your opinion about using mutlivitamins like? Do you find them really effective or just a placebo? Do you think that effervescent mutlivitamin tablets are more than sweet water? I don’t believe that they can replace normal balanced diet. What do you think? Please post, thanks.

I believe in multivitamin supplements and use them regularly. I don’t have time to prepare food every day and have to say that my diet is not very balanced. These preparations keep me healthy. I know that I can not get all the nutrients from food that I eat; there are just not enough of vitamins and minerals, especially these like selenium or molybdenum. I prefer Centrum; these tablets are considered as the world best multivitamins and minerals product. Effervescent tablets are the same thing; they are usually more expensive and are taken by people that prefer bubbles more than pills.