Good day everyone…

How are you?

My dog had really some issues with this stomach. I took him to the vet immediately, and he told me that everything is pretty much OK with his health, but he told me that my dog has inflammatory bowel disease…

I know that I can treat it right, but I want to avoid some meds, if I can…

So, I guess that you already know what I am talking about…

I was wondering can you share some home remedies for dogs diagnosed with IBD?

I think that you have much more experience than I do :)

Hey there.

How about trying natural and balanced diet program? I am pretty sure that this diet program will help you a lot to deal with IBD in your dog.

Of course, there are a lot of different natural remedies, such as digestive enzymes. IBD results in improper food digestion and nutrient absorption. Those digestive enzymes are essential for dogs diagnose with IBD, and they should be added to the dog’s diet.

You can try using probiotics as well, and which one are the best, you should consult your vet about it. They will destroy that ugly bacteria.  

Good luck!

Hello. When you have a dog diagnosed with Inflammatory bowel disease, you should try to treat it with some good diet program, that should be balanced and good for your dog. I am not really big supporter of canned food, but in some cases, this food can help. A dog with IBD needs very high quality canned food with no preservatives in it. For example, try limited antigen. But, also, you should prepare food for your dog, because I still believe that there is nothing better than this. Try this, if this is not helpful, you should try canned food.  

Good day, dear members and guests :)

I have a dog that is diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease, and I am very happy because I can say that he has a normal and quality life. The only diet that helped me is extra fiber diet. For example, when the stomach and small intense are involved, a lower fiber diet is the best option.

My dog is totally for this diet program, and I don’t have any problems with it. Also, you can try with rice, millet, quinoa and other gluten – free grains. Those ingredients may be tolerated. You can even try a raw food.

Hey there.

I understand totally what you are going through. It must be really hard for you as well. My dog had this diagnosis as well, but I cure it with the help of my vet and my good friends that have a lot of experience with dogs :)

And, maybe you don’t believe me, but canned food really helped me.

I must agree with dog whisperer, I am also not for canned food, but I was pretty much desperate :)

So, I advise you to try this method, even if you are against canned food :)

But, in this case, it can be a cure :)

Good day all.

I want to join this discussion, even if I don’t know that much about it.

But, first, I have to say that I have found out a lot about inflammatory bowel disease in dogs, thanks to you :)

Today, I was talking with my friend while we were at the shopping, and I asked her about this issue. She told me that wet canned food and grain free food, some rice with water as well can help in this.

I am not sure, because I don’t know about it, but you can do some research :)

Good luck...