I think i have an abscess on my gum but i do not have any money to visit a dentist
nor insurance, so i was wondering is there any way i can take care of it at home?

thank you

you can not get better from a abscess, i've tried everything (its been four years) for me to visit a dentist, and yet its taken a bad effect on my body. i am now loosing teeth because of maybe 4 or 5 abscesses, and i do not recommend treating them at home. you need anti-biotics, its important you start threatment with anti-biotics if u would like try a soft tooth brush/ warm salt water (but i am telling you this from my visit to the dentist they will remove infected teeth i am not even joking.. you can try going to the state 4 help. but there's bad germs in that infection, please understand that they have to see you even without insurance...