My little girl is 10. She has a bump on her genital area filled with blood & pusse. someone please tell me what this could be.

What is genital??

Genitals are reproductive organs, especially the external ones. The term is often used to refer to the male penis & testes and the female vulva (including the labia, clitoris & vagina).

You are rather vague in your description. The 'genital area' is not very specific!

It sounds like an abscess, for which I think you should seek medical attention.

Abscesses can show up anywhere on your body, including areas around the anus the vagina (Bartholin gland abscess), and in the groin. Inflammation around a hair follicle can also lead to the formation of an abscess (called a boil).

Generally an abscess must open and drain in order for it to improve. Sometimes it will drain on its own, but often it must be opened by a doctor in a procedure called incision and drainage (I&D).

Abscesses are caused by obstruction of sebaceous (oil) glands or sweat glands, inflammation of hair follicles, or minor perforations of the skin. Germs get under the skin or into these glands, causing an inflammatory response as the body's defenses try to kill these germs.

Hope this helps