My boyfriend of 4 months has diabetes and doesn't want to talk to me about it and before i was okay with it because it was his choice weather he wanted to talk to me about it with me or not but i just got news that he hasn't been checking his sugar at all and now i'm scared for him that he'll get REALLY REALLY sick but when i try to talk to him about it he won't talk to me about it at all and he won't give me a reason why, any help on what i should do????? :-( :-(

I'm assuming he has type 2? Because if he had type 1 there is not way he can possible lie without checking his sugars...

Hallo,
Can you tell me more about his diet and his life style. He has to understand that he needs to chance most of his habits when he has diabetes. He will have to quit smoking and alcohol consumption. Also he will need to take his medication on time with no excuses no matter what. This is very important so he doesn’t have any other complications from diabetes like issues with weight gain or with eye vision. If he doesn’t pay attention on these things he will have many problems and the fact is that this can even be deadly if his blood sugar goes out of normal. I hope that you will manage to talk him in to regular checkups.