I am 25 years old and yes I know that in a lot of ways I am still young but I am having a huge problem with the state of my relationship with my boyfriend. We have been together for just over 5 years now and he is 23 so I get the fact that he is younger and doesn't necessarily have the same priorities as me but I am so stressed I don't know what to do anymore. We both agree that in the end we want to be married (my parents are super religious so this is pretty much a given anyways) and to have kids, but he has always said that before we do these he feels he needs to be able to support me which I can work with. 
However, he has now finished school and got a job with his family business and I am working towards finishing school either this year or possibly next depending on what happens. I have been telling him for a long time that I feel our relationship is not moving forward and I need to feel like we are actually moving towards something permanent. The last talk we had he mentioned that he was intending on proposing within 6 months... that was almost a year ago now and I don't know what to think anymore. 
I have always told him that getting married and having a family is one of the most important things for me and to top it all off I have a few health problems that can make it difficult for me to have children and at the very least will affect my energy levels trying to raise children. So the longer I put off starting a family the harder it will be. Not only that his sister-in-law just found out today that she is pregnant with her second child, and she is the same age as me! So now I am conflicted because I am extremely happy for them and I thoroughly enjoy spending time with my nephew and am the go to babysitter so at least I am around a child often, but I can't help bursting into tears wishing that it was me. 
I don't even know how to approach it with my boyfriend anymore because he is getting frustrated and is the type of guy that if I was to say I want marriage and kids and push it on him he would do the opposite. I love him and know I want to be with him, but I'm getting so hurt and know I am getting very close to resenting him for it.

Hi Kitcatz,

You seem to have your priorities all established, your boyfriend does not, or they are not the same as yours.

It's time to have that talk again. 

You have two choices.  Keep things as they are in which you may never get married or find someone that wants to get married and have kids.  You're more worried about his feelings than your own.

Stand up for yourself.  Don't stay in a relationship that is going no where.  He's been giving you excuses for years, first he wants to be able to support you and then that he'll propose within 6 months.

As comfortable as you are it's time to move along.